Ruchi Mishra completed her graduation as a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from C.S.J.M. University, India in 2004. She received her Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology in 2006 from Banasthali Vidyapith, India. Thereafter, she did her doctoral research on bone tissue engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, India and was conferred on the Ph.D. degree in July, 2013. She further joined as a post doctoral researcher at Dr. Dean's lab in September, 2013. In this lab, she worked on the in vivo bone regeneration studies on rodent and canine models.
- R. Mishra and A. Kumar. (2014) Effect of plasma polymerized allylamine modification on physico-chemical properties and behaviour of human osteoblasts on biocomposite cryogels. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 431:139-148
- R. Mishra, Dr. S. K. Goel, Dr. K. C. Gupta and A. Kumar. (2014) PTAC biocomposite cryogels as bone tissue engineered biomaterial for in-vivo regeneration of critical-sized cranial bone defects. Tissue Engineering Part A. 20:751-62
- R. Mishra and A. Kumar. (2014) Osteocompatibility and osteoinductive potential of supermacroporous polyvinyl alcohol-TEOS-agarose-CaCl2 (PTAgC) biocomposite cryogels. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine. 25:1327-37
- R. Mishra and A. Kumar. (2014) Polymeric biomaterials for bone tissue engineering. Encyclopedia of Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials, Taylor & Francis, DOI: 10.1081/E-EBPP-120050565
- R. Mishra and A. Kumar. (2011) Inorganic-Organic Biocomposite Cryogels for Regeneration of Bony Tissues. Journal of Biomaterials Science, Polymer Edition. 22:2107–126
- A. Kumar, R. Mishra, Y. Reinwald, S. Bhat. (2010) CRYOGELS: Freezing Unveiled by Thawing. Materials Today. 13:42-4
- R. Mishra, B. Basu and A. Kumar. (2009) Physical and cytocompatibility properties of bioactive glass-polyvinyl alcohol-sodium alginate biocomposite foams prepared via sol–gel processing for trabecular bone regeneration. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine. 20:2493-500